The nightmare is over. Our new President, Joe Biden, has been sworn in.
This site is all about hope.
We hope that we are all here on January 20, 2021, noonish, to celebrate the end of the Trump presidency.
And by “all” we actually mean all — everyone, every single person on this planet, no matter how brown, black, white, female, male, gender neutral or transgender, gay, heterosexual, bisexual, immigrant, foreign, domestic, jewish, muslim, christian, hindu, buddhist, atheist, disabled, able, old, young, tall or short you are. Even if you speak esperanto. Everyone.
Read some posts.
- Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
- Enough is enough, right?
- Sally Yates’ Acting (Attorney General) career is over.
- Worst threat to our freedom? Yup. Environmentalism.
- Jews, Muslims, Christians and Donald Trump. No irony here.
- There’s a Leak in my… Cabinet.
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is on the Trump transition team. Why?
- John McCain does not like Vladimir Putin. Donald Trump does.
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Bannon
- Republicans in Congress: The “tip of the spear”